Welcome to OnyxPrinting.com. This Website is provided by Onyx Printing Corporation (referred to throughout this Web site as “Onyx Printing”) as a service to our customers. Please review the following basic rules that govern your use of the onyxprinting.com site. Please note that your use of the onyxprinting.com site (the "Site") constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Although you may "bookmark" a particular portion of this Site and thereby bypass this Agreement, your use of this Site still binds you to these Terms and Conditions. Onyx Printing reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to you, and we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use this Site.
Onyx Printing Satisfaction Guarantee
Onyx Printing stands behind the quality of its products and services. We do everything possible to ensure excellent print quality, proper cutting, and accurate color reproduction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase from us, please contact Customer Service within 30 days from the date of your order to report any problems with the product. Onyx Printing will be happy to discuss a possible reprinting your job or a partial printing credit depending on the nature of the problem.
However, certain circumstances are beyond our control and are not covered by this guarantee. Please note that we cannot be responsible for:
- Spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- Inferior quality or low-resolution of uploaded images.
- Design errors or color selection errors introduced by the customer in the artwork file creation process.
- Incorrect file layout for folding, scoring, binding, or other custom services.
- Incorrect page order for multi-page documents
- Errors in user-selected options such as product type, size, finishing options, or quantity.
- Incorrect file dimensions, image orientation, or file submission in accordance with Onyx Printing specifications.
- Damage to the products arising after delivery to the customer.
- Duplicate orders by the customer.
- Incorrect shipping address, undeliverable packages, or other errors created by the customer.
This guarantee is also subject to a few other terms and conditions:
- We will not reprint orders damaged or lost by the shipper.
- We reserve the right to have you return a sample portion of the original order, in order to review any printing problems or defects reported by the customer. Without samples of the printed piece in question Onyx Printing is unable to reprint a job or issue credits or refunds.
- Color match, cutting and folding tolerances are guaranteed to be within industry standards for pleasing color and tolerances published within our website.
- This guarantee is limited to reprint of the original order quantity or refund of the purchase price of the order. We are not responsible for any damages or claims incurred by you or your business caused by receiving printed materials which are defective or incomplete or which you receive later than the estimated delivery date.
- This guarantee does not cover fees for shipping service or postage or associated incidental or consequential damages or claims. Onyx Printing is not liable for errors caused by shippers, including loss or delay.
Please review your designs carefully and correct any issues prior to placing your order.
All prices and amounts shown on this Site are in U.S. Dollars (USD), unless otherwise noted.
All pricing presented on this website assume that a print-ready file has been supplied to us. There may be additional charges if we need to correct or modify your file prior to printing as not all files we recieve may be set-up correctly for printing. Any pre-press or computer services we perform will be charged at a rate of $50.00 per hour. We reserve the right to automatically charge up to $25.00 (for 15 minutes) for necessary corrections as mentioned above unless otherwise instructed from you, our client. If more than 15 minutes of computer time is required to prepare your file to print, we will contact you and provide you with a detailed description of the changes needed to print your job.
All online purchase requests must be submitted with an approved payment method unless otherwise expressly stated. Approved payment methods include any of the following methods:
Order / Cancellation Policy
If a User submits a request on the Site to purchase printing products, mailing services, design services or other services, the User agrees that all charges, taxes and shipping and processing fees will automatically be charged to the credit card or paid by User with an approved payment method.
Once a print job has been approved by customer and sent to press, no changes are allowed to the artwork files, job characteristics, or printing turnaround time. After a print job has been sent to the Onyx Printing prepress department, the customer is responsible for paying the entire amount of that print job along with applicable taxes, shipping, and processing fees, unless otherwise noted. In some cases, a refund may be extended to the customer if no work has been done by Onyx Printing on that print job.
Please note that no work will proceed on any print job in your order until full payment is received by Onyx Printing.
We are devoted to printing most jobs within 4 working days of receipt of job (not including the day the job is received). If a proof is required, turnaround time begins after the proof is approved (not including the day the proof is approved). Please add one additional working day for standard bindery, folding, or assembly. Please note that turn around time excludes weekends and holidays.
Larger or complex jobs with several steps may take additional time to produce depending on the nature of the job.
Rush service may be available for certain time sensitive jobs. Rush service requires approval in advance by Onyx Printing. Rush services will incur an additional charge in accordance to the size and complexity of the job.
Print jobs begin only after a proof approval is received for all documents and artwork that comprise a print job. PDF proofs are delivered via email at no additional cost. Alternatively, a digital hardcopy proof can be shipped to you for an additional fee.
All design projects are custom one off jobs. Price, turnaround time, and available number of revisions are dependent on the complexity and scope the requested project and will be set forth during the initial consulation. Changes to the scope of the design project or additional revisions will incur addtional cost and increase the turnaround time. Design service commences only upon receipt of payment in full. No refunds are given for any design project on which any work has commenced.